The regular or weekly pool cleaning and chemical service is eleven steps to ensuring smooth operation. Our efforts are concentrated in two areas: maintaining or adjusting the chemical balance of the pool water, and removing the unwanted dirt and foreign particles from the swimming pool.
Upon arriving to your pool, we will do the following:
- Completely backwash your filter if applicable
• Take a complimentary water sample testing for chlorine, pH, alkalinity, calcium hardness, stabilizer, borates, nitrates, copper iron and other metals. Adjust pH, alkalinity, shock and add algaecide and chlorine (extra cost as needed)
• Sweep all pool surfaces
• Clean out skimmers and pump baskets
• Clear water feature of leaves and other debris
• Leaf net pool to remove surface debris